Business Development Consultant
CACI International is the UK’s largest aesthetic equipment manufacturer, supplying over 6000 beauty clinics and spas with our anti-ageing treatment systems.
In line with our business expansion we have a number of field sales vacancies for different geographical regions across the UK.
We are looking for dynamic, target driven, sales professionals that have a proven track record in field sales.
This is a B2B sales role that requires a consultative sales approach and is a mix of sourcing new business as well as servicing and supporting existing accounts (circa 500 existing accounts per region)
We pay a good basic salary, generous car allowance, excellent bonuses and fantastic commission. Realistic OTE is £50k but as commission is un-capped, many of our team are earning in excess of £60k.
Currently recruiting in;
• Essex and East Anglia
• North London and Home Counties
CACI Training Officer
CACI are looking for an experienced Training Officer to join their team. Delivering training courses to delegates to ensure the proficient use of our advanced electrotherapy based treatment systems.
What is required:
• Previous teaching experience.
• Experience within a teaching environment.
• You must be NVQ level 3 qualified (or equivalent) with electrical qualifications.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the beauty industry.
• Must be located within commuting distance of the CACI Training Academy, Elstree, WD6.
To join the CACI family please apply with your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org