Become a VIP at Olympia Beauty 2017
• Olympia Grand Exhibition & Trade Centre
• 1-2 October 2017
• STAND E10
Come and visit CACI on stand E5 where we will be demonstrating our new S.P.E.DTM dual action technology, which delivers simultaneous LED skin rejuvenation and microcurrent facial toning.
This breakthrough advancement produces faster, better, longer lasting results than traditional microcurrent. So come along and see this pioneering technology for yourself.
Olympia Beauty have created this Club for you. It offers you the opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of the show floor like no other beauty show, with these amazing benefits:
- Salon & Spa Owner members gain access from 9.30am on Sunday 1st October & 10.00am Monday 2ndOctober
- Glass of prosecco on arrival at the lounge
- Amazing tapas menu delivered to your table
- Complimentary refreshments for all members through the show
- Complimentary treatments in the Pamper Pod
- Free cloakroom
- Exclusive Salon Owner Show Offers from our exhibitors
- Exclusive use of the Salon & Spa Owners Club restaurant – bookings up to 8 people
The Salon & Spa Owners’ Club is exclusive for you. Whether you own a salon or a spa, so long as you have a bricks and mortar address you are eligible to register for the club. Once accepted you will have access to these benefits and more.
- Complimentary ticket to the show
- Early access to the show at 9.30am for you and a colleague, 30 minutes before the show opens, with a free coffee and croissant in the Exec Lounges
- Exclusive VIP preview hour – special offers and treatments between 9.30-10.30am
- Access to the Exec Lounges with free refreshments for you and a colleague
- Free glass of bubbly at 3pm on both days in the Exec Lounges
- 50% discount on the Live Stage workshops
- Complimentary copy of Professional Beauty Magazine*
- Complimentary Event Guide*
- Complimentary Goody Bag*
- Discounted subscription to Professional Beauty Magazine plus a free gift if purchased at the show (new subscribers only)
- Free shop and drop
To register please click on the link button below.
Kindly note that this exhibition is not open to the general public, it is strictly a trade exhibition that only industry professionals are permitted to attend.